Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Samsung PN58B650 Buzz

Samsung PN58B650 Buzz Video Clips. Duration : 0.85 Mins.


This shows the buzz problem on my Samsung 58" B650 plasma. It's not that great of a video as theres a decent amount of background noise, but I did my best to get it as quiet as I could, and it should give you an idea if you don't own a buzzer yourself. About the buzzing: In the video, I will have the TV off in the beginning, and when turned on, there will be some buzzing, but you will see the buzzing worsens after the menu is opened. This is what it sounds like 99% of the time. It's a high pitch stutter buzz that is pretty annoying and even TV volume cannot mask it. This video truly does not even show bad/annoying it is to watch anything even with volume. Digital cam microphone can only pick up the buzz so well.

Keywords: samsung, buzzer, samsung buzzer, b650 buzzer, samsung b650, plasma buzz, samsung plasma buzz, buzzing, plasma buzzing, TV, samsung issue

1 comment: